Free Confidential Consultation. Call Now! 410-299-4959

Maryland Estates: If a Deceased Person Owes Me Money, What Can I Do?

In order to get the money you deserve the first step is to file a claim against decedent’s Estate with the Office of the Register of Wills. The claim can only be submitted up to 6 months after the person is deceased. This action will place a lien on the estate’s assets so that the debt can be repaid to you. This needs to be done in a timely manner in order to receive the payment.

For a free, confidential conversation to discuss estate retrieval, including obtaining money from an estate, contact Maryland estate attorney Stephen J. Reichert at 410-299-4959, or by clicking here.

Day, evening and weekend appointments are available in office or at your residence. Mr. Reichert personally serves estate clients throughout the entire state of Maryland.

Stephen looks forward to assisting you with your Maryland estate needs.

#MarylandAttorney #MarylandLawyer #MDAttorney #MDLawyer #MarylandEstates #marylandpersonalrepresentative #mdestateplanning #mdattorney #stephenjreichert #reichertlegal #estatelaw #personalrepresentative #MDestateplanning #MDestatelaw #MDestate