Free Confidential Consultation. Call Now! 410-299-4959

Maryland Property Deed Attorney: How to Remove Someone From a Property Deed/Title

Deed_Property_Title_Company_Attorney_MarylandIf the other person listed on your property deed is unwilling to cooperate with the sale of the property it could be possible to force them to sell by having an attorney file a Sale in Lieu of Partition. This is essentially a request to have the court order the sale of the property. There are often less expensive (and time consuming) ways to achieve this outcome by having a third party attorney enter the negotiations with both parties.

For a free, confidential conversation to discuss this and other Maryland property law matters, including drafting, filing and recording Maryland property deeds, contact Maryland property law attorney Stephen J. Reichert at 410-299-4959, or by clicking here.

Day, evening and weekend appointments are available in office or at your residence. Mr. Reichert personally serves clients throughout the entire state of Maryland.

Attorney Reichert looks forward to assisting you with your Maryland property law and real estate deed issues.