Free Confidential Consultation. Call Now! 410-299-4959

Maryland Probate: Personal Representative Moves Out of State

What happens if you are the personal representative, aka executor, for a Maryland estate but then you move from Maryland to another state? The short answer is that you may quality to continue as the personal representative however you will need to file a request to appoint a Maryland resident agent. The resident agent must be a resident of Maryland and may be a Maryland attorney.

For a free, confidential conversation to discuss this and other estate administration matters, including probate administration legal services that include serving as a Maryland resident agent, contact Maryland probate administration attorney Stephen J. Reichert at 410-299-4959, or by clicking here.

Mr. Reichert can administer probate on behalf of the estate or for a modest fee he can be of assistance to the personal representative, as assistance is needed. For example, he can be available to give the correct legal answer and review or prepare probate filings before they are submitted to the county.

Day, evening and weekend appointments are available in office or at your residence. Mr. Reichert personally serves probate clients throughout the entire state of Maryland.

Stephen looks forward to assisting you with your Maryland probate needs.

#marylandattorney #marylandlawyer #marylandestateplanning #estateplanning #mdlawyer #mdattorney #stephenjreichert #reichertlegal #marylandprobate #probate #mdprobate