Free Confidential Consultation. Call Now! 410-299-4959

Maryland Property Tax Appeals Attorney: Appeal the Decision of the Department of Assessments and Taxation

www.reichertlegal.comI appealed my property tax assessment and lost. Is there anything else that can be done?

Yes. Whether you lost or your assessment was not reduced as much as it should have been, the next step is to appeal the decision of the Department of Assessments and Taxation to the Property Tax Assessment Appeal Board. Appellants have 30 days from the date of the original decision to file this appeal.

On appeal, the board will not give weight to new arguments; they will look at the original arguments raised and the basis for the decision. Because of this it is very important that the original appeal of your property tax assessment be done correctly and completely.

For a free, confidential conversation to learn more about contesting your property taxes and a professional legal assessment of whether your property is overvalued, contact attorney Stephen J. Reichert at 410-299-4959, or by clicking here.

Day, evening and weekend appointments are available in the Baltimore office or at your residence. Mr. Reichert personally serves clients and files property tax appeals in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County, Carroll County, Harford County, Frederick County, Montgomery County and throughout the entire State of Maryland.