Free Confidential Consultation. Call Now! 410-299-4959

My Spouse Died Without a Will in Maryland, Can I Manage Their Estate?

In Maryland, if you are married at the time of your spouse’s death, then you may have an interest in being the personal representative of the estate and inheriting their property. However, if your spouse has adult children, they may also have a property interest. Or, there may be a shared property interest depending on how the assets were purchased. For a free, confidential conversation to discuss this and other estate administration matters, including probate administration legal services and estate planning, contact Maryland probate administration lawyer Stephen J. Reichert at 410-299-4959, or by clicking here. Mr. Reichert can administer probate on behalf of the estate or he can be of assistance to the Personal Representative, as assistance is needed. For example, he can be available to give the correct legal answer and review or prepare probate filings before they are submitted to the county. Mr. Reichert personally serves clients throughout the entire state of Maryland and he looks forward to assisting you with your Maryland probate needs.