Free Confidential Consultation. Call Now! 410-299-4959

Will This Property Need to go Through Probate in Maryland?

If the deed states “…grant and convey unto the said John and Jane as tenants by the entireties, their heirs and assigns in fee simple…” does the property go through probate or convey to the heirs?

I would want to review the entire deed, but given just this language in a Maryland deed, in short: probate would be required to transfer this property to an heir. There are several options to avoid probate including different ways to update the deed, each with pros/cons that should be discussed for your specific needs.

For a free, confidential conversation to discuss this and other estate administration matters, including probate administration legal services and estate planning, contact Maryland probate administration lawyer Stephen J. Reichert at 410-299-4959, or by clicking here.

Mr. Reichert can administer probate on behalf of the estate or he can be of assistance to the Personal Representative, as assistance is needed. For example, he can be available to give the correct legal answer and review or prepare probate filings before they are submitted to the Register of Wills. Mr. Reichert personally serves clients throughout the entire state of Maryland and looks forward to assisting you with your Maryland probate needs.

#MarylandAttorney #MarylandLawyer #MDAttorney #MDLawyer #MarylandEstates #marylandpersonalrepresentative #mdestateplanning #mdattorney #estatelaw #personalrepresentative #MDestateplanning #MDestatelaw #MDestate #SmallEstate #MDSmallEstate #MarylandSmallEstate #RegularEstate #MDRegularEstate #MarylandRegularEstate #MarylandProbate

Post Tagged with