Free Confidential Consultation. Call Now! 410-299-4959

Letters of Administration for Foreign Small Estate in Baltimore City

If property is located in Baltimore, Maryland, and needs to be transferred via an estate opened in another state, a Foreign Proceeding must be opened. When a Foreign Small Estate is opened in Baltimore City the Register of Wills Office does not issue a Letter of Administration as they would in a regular Small Estate. Instead, they will provide us with an Official Receipt of filing.

For a free, confidential conversation to discuss this and other estate administration matters, including probate administration legal services and estate planning, contact Maryland probate administration lawyer Stephen J. Reichert at 410-299-4959, or by clicking here.

Mr. Reichert can administer probate on behalf of the estate or he can be of assistance to the Personal Representative, as assistance is needed. For example, he can be available to give the correct legal answer and review or prepare probate filings before they are submitted to the Register of Wills. Mr. Reichert personally serves clients throughout the entire state of Maryland and looks forward to assisting you with your Maryland probate needs.

#MarylandAttorney #MarylandLawyer #MDAttorney #MDLawyer #MarylandEstates #marylandpersonalrepresentative #mdestateplanning #mdattorney #estatelaw #personalrepresentative #MDestateplanning #MDestatelaw #MDestate #SmallEstate #MDSmallEstate #MarylandSmallEstate #RegularEstate #MDRegularEstate #MarylandRegularEstate #MarylandProbate