Free Confidential Consultation. Call Now! 410-299-4959

Same Sex Marriage, Maryland Deed & Tenants by the Entirety

www.reichertlegal.comA deed for married individuals with property in Maryland should typically be filed as Tenants by the Entirety, though there are occasionally advantageous reasons for filing otherwise. The same is true whether the married couple is of the same sex or of the opposite sex.

For a free, confidential conversation to discuss this and other Maryland property law matters, including drafting, filing and recording Maryland property deeds, contact Maryland property attorney Stephen J. Reichert at 410-299-4959, or by clicking here.

Day, evening and weekend appointments are available in office or at your residence. Mr. Reichert personally serves clients throughout the entire state of Maryland.

Attorney Reichert looks forward to assisting you with your Maryland property law, property title and real estate deed issues.

#LBGTQ #LBGTQLaw #LBGTQMaryland #MarylandAttorney #MarylandLawyer #MDAttorney #MDLawyer #MarylandDeed #MarylandTitle #MarylandPropertyLaw #MarylandTitleAttorney #MarylandTitleLawyer #StephenJReichert #ReichertLegal