Free Confidential Consultation. Call Now! 410-299-4959

Maryland Tenant Lawyer: How Do I Initiate a Lawsuit Against a Landlord in a Landlord-Tenant Dispute in Baltimore, Maryland?

Lease Agreement Attorney Maryland www.reichertlegal.comFile suit in Baltimore District Court. Evidence, evidence, evidence. Have your evidence collected in a clear and organized manner and practice presenting it before you get to court. Remove anything that isn’t directly relevant to your argument; you will only hurt your case if you start talking about matters that are not directly related to your argument. The judge will have heard it all before (probably most of it the same day!) so get to your main points quickly and keep it as short as possible.

If you live in Maryland and have landlord-tenant concerns, contact Maryland property law attorney Stephen J. Reichert at 410-299-4959, or by clicking here. Mr. Reichert has successfully represented both tenants and landlords in various disputes often reaching a resolution without the need for extensive litigation.

Mr. Reichert personally serves clients, either in-office or at your residence, throughout most of Maryland including Baltimore, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County, Carroll County, Harford County, Frederick County, Montgomery County, Washington County, Cecil County, Calvert County, Prince George’s County, Kent County, Queen Anne’s County and Talbot County.